- On the Argus Tracking website, click on Settings in the side bar and then Users and Drivers.
- Click the blue Add button to add a new driver.
- Set their user profile as a driver - this restricts them to only using the driver app (otherwise they will be able to access the website!).
- Add their name.
- Drivers do not need a valid email address or password - these boxes can be skipped.
- Set the Driver App as Enabled. You will see the driver pin box appear. Note, this is only for drivers using the Android app. The driver app is unavailable for iOS, so if you switch the driver app to enabled when using iOS you will be unable to log in.
- Add a pin number to use for driver ID to the Driver Pin box.
- Press the blue Save button.
Now, an account administrator will need to install the App onto the drivers' android device using an email set up to a drivers profile for the initial, one-time login to register the device to your Argus Tracking account (this is the only drivers email that will be needed).
The first time the driver uses a vehicle, they will need to scan the vehicle's barcode, then enter the number plate and then the make, model and year of the vehicle.
Once they press SUBMIT, this data will be remembered so that next time they scan the barcode it will auto-fill this information.
Once they have scanned the vehicles barcode they can enter in their driver ID pin number to deactivate the vehicle's buzzer before driving.
Please download the Info sheets below for instructions on applying your barcodes and setting up the drivers app for the first time.