1. You will notice that when you create a geofence, the default geofence is a red circle. Sometimes, the area you want to Geofence may be a shaped site that a circle will not cover. To alter this Geofence to a polygon shape, go to Type of Geofence and select Polygon.
2. On the map, click where you would like the first corner of your polygon to be. You will see a map marker appear where you have clicked.
3. Then carry on, clicking on each corner until you have completed the shape. You can select and move the map markers around until you have the desired shape.
4. To alter the colour of the geofence select the colour from the Geofence Colour drop down.
5. Select the vehicle/vehicles you would like to apply the Geofence to. If it is all vehicles in your fleet, select All Vehicles.
Enter in the Name you wish to label your Geofence.
Select when you would like your Geofence to be active.
Click the blue Save button to save your changes.