You can add up to 3 images of your vehicle to really personalise the profile page. You may like to display a picture of the vehicle, or the driver, or maybe just a photo you associate with that vehicle, it's up to you!
To add an image, follow the instructions below:
From the side bar, go to My Assets
Select the Profile button under the vehicle you would like to update.
You will see 3 squares in the top right of the page. Click on the + in the centre of one, then choose the image you would like. Press Open, then the image will appear in the square.
To make an image the main image, click on the circle in the top left corner of the image. A tick will appear.
To delete an image, click on the trashcan icon in the top right corner of the image.
Articles in this section
- How to set up a new User
- User Profiles - How to set different user levels
- New look login page
- Introduction to the Argus Tracking hub
- How to reset your password
- Users and Drivers
- How to create a custom User Profile (User Level)
- How to set up a new Group
- How to change the name label of a vehicle
- How to add a vehicle to an Asset Group