Please watch this quick video for a brief introduction to the vehicle utilisation report.
The Utilisation Report is one of the most comprehensive reports, giving you a breakdown of a vehicles full utilisation over the day.
The Utilisation report shows:
- Use Time - The total time the asset has been used each day. Note: Use is calculated from the 1st key on to the last key off.
- Drive Time - The total time the asset has been driven each day
- Idle Time - The total time the asset has been idling each day
- Stop Time - The total time the asset has been stopped
- Stops - The number of stops made each day
- First Key On - The time of the first key on
- Last Key Off - The time of the last key off
- Total KM - The total km traveled each day
- Total Trip Cost - This column is calculated when the Cost per km/mile and Fuel L/100 km boxes are filled in on the Asset Profile page. If left unfilled, this column will be left blank on reports.
The Utilisation report could be used to:
- Give you a complete breakdown of the vehicle use for that day
- Compare the usage of vehicles in your fleet
- Identify the stop and start times for each day
- Identify the number of stops a vehicle makes each day eg) have all the deliveries been completed?
- Identify vehicles that are driven longer and further than others