If you are on the MIDI or OMNI plan, you will see a star ranking on your Driver Behaviour Scorecard.
Using science and statistics, each month we take every drivers' average risk points per 100km and rate each of your drivers in a star system, from 1 to 5 stars, so you can see at a glance where each of your drivers sits.
Each drivers star rating is shown in the scorecard table, along with their ranking within the fleet, their risk points per 100km, the trend (how many places they have moved within the fleet ranking), whether their ranking within the fleet has moved up or down, and their average fuel consumption per 100km.
Arrows indicate whether that driver has moved up or down the fleet ranking compared with the previous month.
We also award an overall star rating for your whole fleet.
The star rating is calculated by the average risk points per 100km each driver earns each month. To learn more about risk points, read the article Understanding risk points.
- 5 Stars = 0 risk points per 100 km only.
- 4 Stars = Less than 0.05 and greater than 0 risk points per 100 km.
- 3 Stars = Less than 0.195 and greater than or equal to 0.05 risk points per 100 km.
- 2 Stars = Less than 0.406 and greater than or equal to 0.195 risk points per 100 km.
- 1 Star = Greater than or equal to 0.406 risk points per 100 km.
Are your drivers 5 star or does their driving behaviour put them (and you) at risk?
To drill down and access this vital Health & Safety information you must be on our MIDI plan and above. Get in touch to upgrade your plan.