Follow these steps to manage the cleanliness of your fleet:
Clean all common areas before and after a vehicle is used, such as:
- Door handles (internal and external)
- Boot lid
- Internal handles above doors
- Steering wheel
- Control buttons
- Head rests
- Gear stick
- Window controls
- Centre console
- While using the vehicle, the vehicle’s air-conditioning should be set to fresh air, not recirculated air.
- Use medical grade disinfectant for cleaning your vehicle. Ensure you follow the product’s instructions and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) advice.
- Wash your hands thoroughly after cleaning the vehicle using soap and water and dry your hands. If water is not available, clean your hands by using an alcohol-based hand sanitiser.
Download the PDF guide to cleaning and sanitising your vehicle below: