Check out what's new in the last month:
- With our latest update, when you complete a check sheet on an ASSIST asset using the new Argus Tracking Check Sheet app, the location of the ASSIST asset will be integrated into your account and visible from the 'My Assets' and 'Spectate' pages. This way, you have visibility on the last known location of all of your assets, even when they don't have GPS!
- To learn how to set up an ASSIST asset, please click HERE
- To learn more about check sheets, please click HERE
- This functionality has been highly requested for some time, so we are super excited to announce that compliance sync is now live! Inside the check sheet templates, you can now set fields that will sync between completed check sheets and your compliance page. What this means is that your drivers or mechanics have the ability to update their vehicle's odometer readings (or other compliance items) simply by completing their routine check sheets. This way, it provides an easy way for a Fleet Manager to ensure that all the compliance data in Argus is kept up-to-date.
- Due to the ever-increasing number of report options we offer, we have implemented a 'favourites' system from the reporting menu which will allow you to easily star your most commonly used reports to 'favourite' them, and group them all together for easy access.
Order accessories directly from Device Management
- We have added some more options to the online order form (found under settings > device management) so that you can now order any Argus accessory directly from the online order form rather than via our support centre.
- To learn how to use the online order form, please click HERE
Road User Charges (RUCs) now included in NZTA Sync
- We have added RUC information to NZTA sync, so now when you purchase a new RUC ticket for one of your vehicles, the expiry distance will be integrated automatically into your compliance page.
We at Argus value client feedback above all else, and always keep your user experience at the forefront of our minds while enhancing our platforms. With this in mind, we would like to invite you to let us know what you would like to see added to some new developments we are planning, to ensure that we are building features which best suit our customer's needs.
New Argus Tracking Management App
- We are planning a full rebuild of the current 'AT Manager' mobile application, so now's the time to let us know: what would you like to see in the new app? The current app has far less functionality than is available on the full website, so if there are certain elements from the website you would like to see in a new app we'd love to hear your feedback.
New Spectate Mode
- Some of our current clients have requested that we look into adding more advanced functionality into the spectate map, so we are planning an interchangeable 'advanced view' which will offer users a different way to interact with the live view of their assets on the map (without removing the current view for clients who are happy with the way it is now). If you fall into the former category, we'd love to hear from you what extra functionality you would find useful in a new spectate view.
We're eager to receive your feedback! To get in touch with us and voice your feedback, please log a support ticket HERE with the subject line: 'Feature Request', and this will be directed to our Product Management team.